B2W Software Will Demonstrate New ONE Platform Capabilities at
2021 World of Concrete
Enhancements Follow Aggressive Development Effort in Unified Solution for Heavy Construction Estimating and Operations
Portsmouth, NH – May 13, 2021 – B2W Software, a leading provider of heavy civil construction management software, announced the company will demonstrate new capabilities for its ONE Platform for estimating and operations at World of Concrete (booth North Hall - N1443), to be held June 8-10, 2021 in Las Vegas. The new feature enhancements are a result of the company’s largest annual investment in product development to date in 2020.
“The pandemic accelerated trends already underway in the construction industry – the need to increase efficiency, competitiveness and profitability, and to be prepared for challenges – anticipated and unexpected,” said Paul McKeon, CEO, B2W Software. “More than ever, the industry is looking for unified software that offers the ability to go paperless with real time data, cloud and mobile capabilities. Rather than pulling back during COVID-19, we have continued to invest full-scale in our business, improving the performance and scalability of all ONE Platform applications.”
The new ONE Platform feature enhancements will enable concrete construction and concrete paving contractors to win more bids and operate more profitably - connecting the office, field and shop through a single operational database and specialized application for managing estimating, resource scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, e-forms and business insight workflows. These enhancements include:
B2W Estimate - for estimating and bidding
- Enhanced change order management capabilities enable contractors to create, manage and track change orders within an original base bid; cost and price change orders far more efficiently and accurately; and provide visibility to the total project cost and resource requirements.
- Continued improvements to the underlying architecture of the estimating software, further increasing speed and performance.
B2W Schedule - for resource scheduling and dispatching
- Schedulers and dispatchers can now use built-in capabilities to generate email and text messages and send them to employees or drivers to notify them when an assignment has been created or changed.
- Enhanced geofencing capabilities provide pinpoint accuracy and validation of where individual pieces of equipment are at a job site.
- New material order management capabilities allow management of materials used on a job or sold to outside customers, review of those orders by source location, and reporting on forecasted demand.
B2W Track - for performance tracking and analysis
- Multiple project managers can now access field logs and reporting for a single job, with security settings allowing for restricting which project managers can view certain information.
- Several user-interface improvements were made to the daily electronic field log, making it faster and easier to create logs, enter performance data and access reports.
B2W Maintain - for equipment maintenance
- Maintenance codes - vital for structuring, tracking and reporting on activities - can now be included with preventive maintenance intervals and added automatically to work orders.
- Telematics and GPS information can now be used to verify the location of equipment on work orders.
- Repair requests can now be created automatically in B2W Maintain from information captured on equipment inspection forms completed electronically with B2W Inform.
B2W Inform - for electronic data capture and reporting
- An enhanced mobile app can function in offline as well as online modes, making it easy to fill out forms without an internet connection and submit later when a connection is available.
- Automated generation of repair requests from electronic form data (see B2W maintain above).
If you would like to arrange a demonstration or an interview, contact Betsey Rogers at betsey@bridgeviewmarketing, stop by the booth, or click to schedule a personalized demo.