January 12, 2024
B2W Software to Highlight Construction Management Technology and New Features at World of Concrete
B2W Software, a Trimble company providing estimating and operations software for heavy construction, will demonstrate applications, advantages and new capabilities for contractors operating across concrete specialties at World of Concrete (booth N1545) January 23-25 in Las Vegas.
B2W Software, which was acquired by Trimble in September 2022, will also highlight opportunities for contractors to integrate solutions from Trimble for financial and project management, takeoff, modeling and design, machine control and more.
B2W and Trimble representatives will be available to meet with trade media journalists at the show. Please contact Betsey Rogers - BridgeView Marketing (email@example.com / 603-305-3721) to schedule a meeting.
The B2W Platform connects construction workflows in the office, field and shop and includes:
- B2W Estimate - for estimating and bidding
- B2W Schedule - for resource scheduling and dispatching
- B2W Track - for performance tracking and analysis
- B2W Maintain - for equipment maintenance
- B2W Inform - providing e-Forms and reporting for safety, inspections and more
Recent B2W developments include:
- New purchasing options - to give contractors flexibility to select monthly subscription pricing or in-perpetuity license ownership when they deploy B2W applications in the Cloud or on on-premise servers.
- Alerts and notifications - triggered by a wide range of events in applications across the B2W platform - can now be sent automatically by email or text to select recipients, allowing efficient, immediate communication.
- A new dashboard - makes it easier for contractors using the B2W Maintain application to track and report on the performance of their equipment maintenance operations in real time and according to industry-standard key performance indicators (KPIs) established by the CFMA and AEMP organizations.
- Clock in/out, time stamping and location validation enhancements - as well as the ability to add equipment meter readings and photo attachments to daily work logs have been added to the B2W Employee App for tracking hours and productivity of individual employees.