Event triggered alerts and notifications get vital information to employees that need it immediately and automatically.
Now, more than two dozen actions (examples below) in B2W scheduling, performance tracking and equipment maintenance applications can trigger these messages sent to selected individuals by text or email.
Watch as B2W product managers explain common use cases for alerts and notifications and how this capability can increase insight and efficiency across workflows while minimizing manual effort and miscommunication.
Just a few examples of alerts and notifications that can be triggered within the B2W platform…
• Employee assignment created or changed
• Field log or time card submitted, approved or rejected
• Equipment maintenance request submitted
• Material delivery or equipment move scheduled
• Equipment work order status
• Defect noted on an equipment inspection
• Safety incident or injury