Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
Training Specialists are responsible for delivering on-location training classes to construction companies Primarily those getting started with B2W Software applications. The ability to maintain an aggressive travel schedule is a key requirement for this role. Other responsibilities include participation in the development of training curriculum, involvement in content planning and delivery of content for our annual user conference, and the creation of detailed communications back to the office based on your client experiences.
- Deliver onsite software training to new and existing clients
- Manage job-related travel and accommodations
- Compile detailed notes for each client training session
- Communicate patterns and trends based on collective client-facing experience
- Deliver online and in-house training to new and existing clients
- Deliver internal training to new B2W Software employees
- Contribute to the development of training course materials, CBTs, and training videos
- Contribute to the planning and presentation of training sessions at annual User Conference
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements
- A qualified candidate should have extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles and must demonstrate exemplary presentation skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software and/or technical training
- Bachelor’s degree in a field suitable to the role
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional troubleshooting and assessment skills
- Demonstrated understanding of computers and use of software applications
- Reliable Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and a U.S. Passport (for international travel)
- Meet requirements to operate a motor vehicle in Canadian Provinces
- Able to deliver between 100 and 120 onsite training days per year
- Favorable credit history required for corporate AMEX
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments, B2W is not a work remote company.
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
- Completed Questionnaire
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.