Product Validation / Quality Assurance
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
We have an opening for a product validation/quality assurance testing engineer to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have formal exposure to QA processes, exposure to mobile testing applications, and an understanding of SQL server queries.
- Execute test cases based on acceptance criteria documented in JIRA against one or more products, and document findings in JIRA
- Products include: SSRS reports, ActiveReports reports, Data transfer modules (add-ins)
- Review JIRA items for completeness of test cases and acceptance criteria
Qualifications & Requirements
- Good understanding of JIRA workflows (Kanban, Agile)
- Working knowledge of testing process/methodology
- Detail oriented without getting bogged down
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Testing of web-based and desktop products in the Microsoft technology space
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Health insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Dental insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and long-term disability insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to hr@B2WSoftware.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
- Cover letter
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.