Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating software that excels at solving users business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Job Description – Front-End Developer
The Engineering department is looking for talented Front-End Developers to join our Product Development teams. This position plays a vital role in the continuous growth of our modern, component and patterns-based styling architecture.
- Collaborate with the User Experience team to design and develop world class interfaces
- Develop modular, component-based, cross-platform front ends with a focus on performance and scalability
- Decompose UI requirements into base components to allow for maximum reuse across views.
- Maintain, expand, and enhance the web component library. Communicate additions and best practices with the development team.
- Work with Product Managers to ensure solutions meet the desired needs and requirements of our clients
- Be an advocate for user experience, good design and functional workflows within the development team
- Contribute to accurate time estimates and development plans for upcoming team initiatives
- BA/BS degree in CS, CE, Web Development, or a related technical field
- Ability to build responsive interfaces (multiple device and screen sizes)
- Good working knowledge of web development patterns, such as client/server architecture, RESTful Services, and performance considerations
- Good working knowledge of modern CSS features (e.g. FlexBox, Grid Layout, Media Queries, BEM)
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js, KendoUI, Knockout)
- Familiarity with front-end build tools a plus (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and Self-motivated team member
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Full-time employment in the Portsmouth, NH office
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.