Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating software that excels at solving users business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Job Description – SQL Developer
The Engineering department is looking for talented SQL Developers to join our Product Development teams. This position will own and promote the database development standards and practices within product development teams.
As a SQL Developer, you will work with product development team members to design, develop, and deliver high quality, scalable solutions.
- Design, implement, and maintain new and existing database objects
- Develop and modify stored procedures and T-SQL scripts
- Troubleshoot new and existing database code as needed
- Establish and maintain database development standards
- Create, develop, and maintain database design documentation
- Work with other database developers to provide database performance-tuning expertise as needed
- Work with Product Managers to ensure solutions meet the desired needs and requirements of our clients
- Contribute to accurate time estimates and development plans for upcoming team
- BA/BS degree in engineering or business
- Experience with SQL development
- Familiarity with CLR integration a plus
- Familiarity with OLTP design a plus
- Familiarity with query analysis and optimization
- Knowledge of C#, and authoring procedures/functions using C# a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Full-time employment in the Portsmouth, NH office
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.