Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire on Martingale Wharf, B2W Software is a premier provider of enterprise-class construction software, services, and solutions that is redefining the future for streamlined operations. B2W Software solutions effectively leverage the latest technologies into a unified system approach for estimating and bidding, field tracking and analysis, resource planning and dispatching, and asset maintenance.
The Engineering department is looking for a talented Database Administrator to join our DevOps team. This position will own and promote good database administration practices and performance optimization of product databases.
As Database Administrator, you will collaborate with the Client Services and Engineering groups to help maintain the overall health and performance of SQL Server databases. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Establish and maintain database management practices
- Analyze queries and implement performance improvements
- Collaborate and communicate with end-users to resolve database related issues; this will be done in concert with the Client Services department
- Participate in database design discussion
- BA/BS degree in CS or related technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years analyzing and optimizing T-SQL queries in the context of SQL Server 2008 (and beyond)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.