Regional Sales Manager
Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is a highly motivated and hands-on professional that will work closely with their Regional Sales Director (RSD) to drive sales in their respective territory. Together the team is responsible for reaching set bookings and goals by strategizing and analyzing sales trends.
- Work with the Regional Sales Director (RSD) to achieve assigned bookings target for software and total bookings for the territory on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Support the creation and execution of a territory plan that supports bookings objectives within new and existing customer accounts.
- Collaborate with the RSD to cultivate new business proactively and aggressively in the territory, including lead queue, pipeline management, and self-directed development of strategic accounts.
- Assist with managing annual maintenance renewals to ensure timely renewal payments.
- Work with the RSD to maintain accurate forecasting in Salesforce and assure that the territory pipeline is always up to date.
- Attend regular sales meetings and be fully prepared to discuss the pipeline or other territory sales efforts and issues.
- Participate in software demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge of B2W solutions, product timelines, and competitors.
- Effectively manage customer/prospect expectations; handle and resolve customer issues regarding product or service as they occur.
- Attend industry trade shows, territory association chapter events, our annual B2W User Conference, and be deployable to travel as necessary in support of new and existing account development.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-3+ years of software sales experience
- Experience in construction industry and industry trends a definite plus
- Strong interpersonal communication and engagement skills
- Exceptional attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar spreadsheet and presentation software
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments, B2W is not a work remote company.
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.