Business Development Representative
As B2W’s business development representative, your path to career greatness begins with our award-winning construction software and an irrefutable passion for transforming targeted lists into a steady stream of qualified leads, sales meetings and product demos. This is a full-time position based in Portsmouth, NH.
What you’ll be doing every day
To get the job done, you’ll have access to great lists provided by our top-notch sales and marketing team – and through your own ability to prospect effectively. This isn’t simply cold calling though – you’re a hands-down superstar with proven business development skill.
You’re totally eager and ready to show our best prospects what you’ve got, zeroing in on how B2W’s products and services align with their most pressing needs. Most importantly, you’re able to convey confidence – and expertise – that engages senior leaders within any organization. And you may be coaching other BDR resources to do the same.
Indeed, you’re energized by the challenge of introducing B2W Software to every top heavy construction firm in North America! Working with our sales professionals, you’re on the front lines and wouldn’t have it any other way.
Best of all, you’re continuously thinking of new ways to approach prospects and catch their attention. And you do it with great success every day. From your unique vantage, you’ll be eyes and ears for the sales and marketing team. Your feedback is critical to the improvement of ongoing programs as well as the development of future strategies.
But we don’t expect you to go it alone. We’ll equip you with all the latest software and tools, including LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce and plenty of slick desktop technology.
Success will be directly measured by your ability to develop qualified sales leads against goal, provide a warm hand off to sales, and contribute to pipeline growth. It’s also measured in professional growth, too. We’re a company on the fast track with lots of room for advancement and new career directions in sales, marketing, services, training and more.
So if enjoy great conversations, are dedicated to making money and want to advance your career in a professional environment with a proven product, this opportunity could be for you.
Got what it takes?
- 2-3+ years of outbound telemarketing, sales or customer service experience in enterprise software; college grads with related work experience are encouraged to apply
- Energetic, engaging, results-oriented professional with a passion for building world-class brands
- Outstanding organizational skills; exceptionally detail oriented
- Excellent, active listener
- Willingness to make a large volume of calls daily
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce.com, email engagement tools and advanced Web search
- Ability to work independently under deadline, managing and executing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Effective communication and writing skills; ability and confidence to interact positively and productively with decision makers
- Business, marketing or related college degree a plus.
- Health insurance paid 75% by company
- Employee co-pay dental plan paid 75% by company
- Company matching 401k (50% of the first 6%)
- Profit sharing or year-end MBO program
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment with benefits including company-paid lunches, snacks, and coffee
- Beautiful office building with waterfront view and company-paid parking in Hanover Street Parking Garage
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About B2W Software
B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects people, workflows and data and supports advanced, unified applications for managing estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.