Reporting to our Marketing Events & Experiences Manager, B2W Software’s Marketing Coordinator will contribute to marketing campaigns and conduct pivotal research and analysis. We’re a fast-paced team looking for someone who will work hard and is interested in continuous personal and professional growth.
- Assist with tradeshow logistics including events calendar management, registration order deadline tracking, show order placement, shipment of booth and supporting marketing collateral, and processing of show leads
- Assist with the coordination of logistics and promotions for industry events, webcasts and our annual user conference
- Support the marketing team in content development, including social media and blog posts
- Assist with marketing target list building and database cleanup, including association membership and key vertical industries
- Manage industry association memberships, dues schedule, and support the sales team on upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Assist with the development and tracking of program budgets
- Research and procure branded promotional items; manage inventories and requests
- Create and contribute to positive brand experiences for new and existing customers, partners, employees, prospects and the local community, including local/regional events (dinners, happy hours, golf, etc.), surveys, award programs and welcome kits
- Manage training and sales kit processes, timelines and shipments
- Creative, results-oriented individual with great organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under deadline, managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication and writing skills; ability and confidence to interact positively and productively with outside vendors and team members at all levels of the company
- Proficiency with data analytics and systems, including Salesforce.com
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred.
The full-time position is based in Portsmouth, NH.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter with qualifications to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please. B2W Software is an equal opportunity employer.
About B2W Software
B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects people, workflows and data and supports advanced, unified applications for managing estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.