Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing, B2W Software’s Marketing Specialist will contribute to marketing campaigns and sales support. We’re a fast-paced team looking for a hands-on individual interested in continuous professional growth. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience with marketing functions, including event management, advertising, branding, social media and CRM.
- Support tradeshow logistics including events calendar management, registration, order deadline tracking, show order placement, shipment of booth and supporting marketing collateral, and entry/processing of trade show leads
- Assist with the coordination of logistics and promotions for industry events, Webcasts and our annual user conference
- Assist with marketing target list building and database cleanup, including association membership and key vertical industries
- Manage industry association memberships, dues schedule, and support the sales team on upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with the development and tracking of program budgets
- Support the marketing team in content development, including social media and blog posts
- Coordinate national advertising campaign and sponsored email schedule, ad placements, billing and processing of program leads
- Research and procure branded promotional items; manage inventories and requests
- Manage sales, training and welcome kit processes, timelines and shipments
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred
- Creative, results-oriented individual with great organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under deadline, managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication and writing skills; ability and confidence to interact positively and productively with outside vendors and team members at all levels of the company
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, or similar CRM
- CVENT experience a plus
- Health Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be mostly sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee will be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.