Marketing Data Administrator – Part Time
Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
With direct reporting responsibilities to the CRM Systems Manager, the Marketing Data Administrator is responsible for helping us organize existing data, verify information within the accounts, and compiling the results for further analysis. A majority of these tasks will be done using Excel and Salesforce.
- Clean up sales accounts, requires research and data entry of primary work types
- New account research based on association directories and key industry NAISC codes
- Update Salesforce records with third-party data
- Conduct research in support of our sales and marketing efforts
- Assist with account hierarchy management in Salesforce
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience with Excel and Salesforce or similar database applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Reliable Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales and marketing focused environment
- Solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Paid vacation, one week per year
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.