Marketing Data Administrator – Part Time
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
With direct reporting responsibilities to the Data Manager, the Marketing Data Administrator is responsible for helping us organize existing data, verify information within the accounts, and compiling the results for further analysis. A majority of these tasks will be done using Excel and Salesforce.
- Clean up sales accounts, requires research and data entry of primary work types
- New account research based on association directories and key industry NAISC codes
- Update Salesforce records with third-party data
- Conduct research in support of our sales and marketing efforts
- Assist with account hierarchy management in Salesforce
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience with Excel and Salesforce or similar database applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Reliable self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales and marketing focused environment
- Solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Paid vacation time, one week per year.
- Energetic and professional work environment.
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95.
- Dress Code – business casual every day.
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be mostly sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee will be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.