Marketing Data Administration
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
Reporting to our Salesforce.com Administrator, this hourly contractor will work with us to assist with record clean-up and list building based out of our Portsmouth, NH offices.
- Sales account cleanup, requiring research and data entry of primary work types
- New account research based on association directories and key industry NAICS codes
- Update Salesforce.com records with third-party data
- Conduct research in support of our sales and marketing efforts
- Assist with account hierarchy management in Salesforce.com
Qualifications & Requirements
- Computer proficiency, including experience with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com or similar sales database applications
- Strong Web search skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under deadline
- Some training provided
- Must have transportation to our downtown Portsmouth, NH, offices
- 20-30 hours/week
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Dress Code – Business Casual every day
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter with qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.