Marketing Programs Manager
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, B2W Software’s multi-faceted Marketing Programs Manager is responsible for the successful planning, development and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns and brand experiences, including outbound marketing, industry conferences and Webcasts, and other initiatives to ensure customer growth and affinity.
Demand Generation Programs
- Plan the development, coordination, promotion and measurement of national outbound and territory-driven demand generations programs including Webcasts/podcasts and other content-driven offers
- Working with Digital Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Creative Services, suggest and execute email, content and other direct marketing initiatives aligned with program goals
- Support the research, creation and maintenance of segmentation lists and reporting in Salesforce.com
- Oversee all aspects of trade show operations and field marketing events, including theme development and logistics
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator, field sales team and executives, oversee B2W’s industry association memberships at the national, regional and local level, including marketing plans and programs to ensure maximum visibility and value
Sales & Marketing Operations Support
- Maintain and communicate B2W’s annual programs calendar; conduct industry research to ensure alignment of program goals
- Develop and track detailed program budgets; establish closed-loop analytics to understand how experiential and other program activity converts to pipeline; continually refine and improve processes and investments
Annual Customer Conference
- Coordinate the cross-functional planning and execution of the annual B2W User Conference, including site selection, contract negotiation, meeting space, room rates, food & beverage, resort fees, agenda and promotions to ensure the highest level of registrations and user engagement
- Working cross-functionally, develop agenda and content schedule, keynotes, golf tournament and related activities.
How you will be measured
- Attainment of leads against goal
- Overall pipeline contribution
- Cost per lead
- User conference registrations
- Ability to meet targets on time/budget
- Creative, results-oriented marketer with a passion for building world-class brands and sales pipeline
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred with 5-10 years of experience overseeing marketing program development in enterprise software environments. Construction industry experience a plus.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills; exceptionally detail oriented
- Experience managing User Conferences, trade shows and Webcasts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under deadlines
- Effective communication and writing skills; ability and confidence to interact positively and productively with outside vendors and team members at all levels of the company
- Proficiency with data analytics and systems, including Salesforce.com and other sales/marketing stack technologies
- Willingness to travel (5-10%) and represent the company at industry events
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter with qualifications to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please. B2W Software is an equal opportunity employer.