Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Do you thrive in an industry undergoing rapid digital transformation? Does rolling up your sleeves to get under the hood of competitive products and market segments thrill you? Are you a passionate creator of sales-ready messaging and tools?
If so, B2W Software is looking for someone like you – an accomplished, creative and technically proficient Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, B2W’s Sr. Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to lead the creation and delivery of differentiated product messaging, sales tool development, and market segment and competitive research. In this role, you will be the expert on our buyers, their needs, and how/why they buy, and will transfer that knowledge effectively and proactively to our sales and marketing teams.
It’s a rewarding, “get the job done” leadership role where what you do every day means an awful lot.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain a high level of B2W product expertise and field presence
- Understand B2W’s markets and buyers (their needs, alternatives, buying process, etc.) to optimize how we drive buying decisions across the customer journey
- Own market intelligence, segmentation and competitive analysis
- Interface effectively and establish quick credibility with product owners, sales engineers, marketing managers, sales and service teams, and executives to own/ensure sales readiness and go to marketing planning
- Translate product features into creative and compelling value statements for marketing campaigns and collateral; develop core positioning and playbooks
- Maintain B2W’s internal Sales Enablement Hub; measure effectiveness of sales tools and suggest ongoing improvements
- Assist with the creation of proposal templates, presentations, RFI responses, white papers, blogs, ROI models and other sales tools
- Identify customer references for industry and customer referrals
- Manage and execute win/loss interview program and present findings
- Assist Product Management/Development with focus groups, usability or other market validation research as assigned
- Manage a multi-faceted customer reference program.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- 5-7+ years of proven B2B software product marketing or product management experience; business and technical background required
- Past experience working directly with sales and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing content development (e.g. sales presentations, product collateral, etc.)
- Working knowledge of sales enablement, CRM and market analytics
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and balance shifting priorities
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
The full-time position is based in Portsmouth, NH.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter with qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please. B2W Software is an equal opportunity employer.
About B2W Software
B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects people, workflows and data and supports advanced, unified applications for managing estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.