Sales/Marketing Automation & Operations Senior Manager
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
Job Description – Sales/Marketing Automation & Operations Senior Manager
The marketing department is looking for a talented Sales/Marketing Automation & Operations Manager that will help B2W scale our sales and marketing automations tools so that we can more efficiently engage leads and nurture prospects through the sales pipeline. This key role will work within the marketing team and partner with sales to develop campaigns, ensure efficient execution, leverage modern digital inbound and outbound tools, and analyze campaign effectiveness. The ideal candidate will be technically fluent and creative, capable of setting the sales/marketing automation strategy and executing against the strategy to ensure best practices.
- Take a leading role in our sales/marketing operations, creating metrics and developing processes around marketing campaigns and pipeline management.
- Marketing Automation and Processes
- Define, document, train and ensure execution of key marketing processes and programs that leverage marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot).
- Work with marketing team to deploy outbound email and nurture campaigns
- Perform day-to-day marketing system maintenance and configuration, including integration with Salesforce and all other system integrations.
- Serves as subject matter expert on marketing cloud capabilities, automation processes, lead scoring, lead grading, customer lifecycle development, deliverability and email marketing best practices.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs, platform or processes based on knowledge of campaign/email management tools. Manage 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Sales Automation and Processes
- Define, document, train and ensure execution of key sales processes and programs that leverage sales automation systems (e.g. Salesforce). Manage 3rd party vendor as needed.
- Manage sales pipeline using Salesforce and pipeline analytics tools.
- Drive automation projections to support forecast cadence and pipeline management, including Saleforce database management, business logic, and integration with marketing automations tools. Work with sales team to refine end-user experience.
- Ensure tight Pardot-Salesforce system integration and optimization that improves lead acquisition, workflow efficiencies, MQL scoring, closed-loop monitoring, and metrics dashboard reporting.
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Provide reports and analysis to sales and marketing management that will help drive the company’s efforts towards increased efficiency in both sales and marketing.
- Communicate campaign results by reporting dashboards and analyzing campaign performance in order to provide performance transparency to stakeholders and drive actionable recommendations.
- Track ROI for marketing and sales efforts to help optimize investment.
- Assist in marketing budgeting.
- 5+ Years in marketing/sales Operations with system administration experience using sales/marketing automation platforms (Salesforce and Pardot or similar)
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing
- Proven experience in driving lead generation efforts within digital channels including search, social media, paid media, and outbound marketing
- Proven knowledge and experience with contemporary marketing models including lead scoring, pipeline design, and automated campaign frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business; MBA is a plus
- Extensive skills in demand generation, and sales pipeline development and analysis
- Preferential consideration given to qualified individuals who possess a background in marketing enterprise software, cloud applications, and the engineering and construction industries
- Well-developed collaboration and negotiating skills; ability to effectively engage cross-functionally and with staff at all levels
- Passion for thriving in a rapidly changing environment with tight timelines that values creativity and flawless execution
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- You’d be working in the marketing department, which has the most fun at B2W!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.