Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
Do you thrive in an industry undergoing rapid digital transformation? Does rolling up your sleeves to get under the hood of competitive products and market segments thrill you? Are you a passionate creator of sales-ready messaging and tools?
If so, B2W Software is looking for someone like you – an accomplished, creative and technically proficient Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, B2W’s Sr. Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to lead the creation and delivery of differentiated product messaging, sales tool development, and market segment and competitive research. In this role, you will be the expert on our buyers, their needs, and how/why they buy, and will transfer that knowledge effectively and proactively to our sales and marketing teams.
It’s a rewarding, “get the job done” leadership role where what you do every day means an awful lot.
- Maintain a high level of B2W product expertise and field presence
- Understand B2W’s markets and buyers (their needs, alternatives, buying process, etc.) to optimize how we drive buying decisions across the customer journey
- Own market intelligence, segmentation and competitive analysis
- Interface effectively and establish quick credibility with product owners, sales engineers, marketing managers, sales and service teams, and executives to own/ensure sales readiness and go to marketing planning
- Translate product features into creative and compelling value statements for marketing campaigns and collateral; develop core positioning and playbooks
- Maintain B2W’s internal Sales Enablement Hub; measure effectiveness of sales tools and suggest ongoing improvements
- Assist with the creation of proposal templates, presentations, RFI responses, white papers, blogs, ROI models and other sales tools
- Identify customer references for industry and customer referrals
- Manage and execute win/loss interview program and present findings
- Assist Product Management/Development with focus groups, usability or other market validation research as assigned
- Manage a multi-faceted customer reference program
Qualifications & Requirements
- Five to seven-plus years of proven B2B software product marketing or product management experience; business and technical background required
- Past experience working directly with sales and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing content development (e.g. sales presentations, product collateral, etc.)
- Working knowledge of sales enablement, CRM and market analytics
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and balance shifting priorities
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Health Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment).
- Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment).
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.