Manager/Team Lead, Sales Account Development
Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on manager to build, lead and grow a successful phone-based sales account development team. Working from our Portsmouth, NH headquarters, this position will play a key role in managing and mentoring a highly visible and motivated team to achieve pipeline growth against individual and industry-specific targets.
The ideal candidate is process- and performance-driven, accustomed to working closely with sales and revenue operations, and brings a solid track record of recruiting, onboarding, training, and coaching new sales hires into productive account development professionals.
- Build, lead, develop and manage B2W’s internal account development representative (ADR) team responsible for proactively initiating discovery conversations with key decision makers at target companies of all sizes
- Set clear expectations and instill accountability for team members, measuring individual progress against KPIs and performance roadmaps
- Establish and analyze standardized reports and dashboards to track daily/weekly performance and pipeline growth
- Mentor best-practice prospecting and business development techniques; assist in the identification and evaluation of sales tools, technologies and data services to maximize productivity
- Develop creative ADR incentive plans and SPIFFs
- Lead daily stand-ups, weekly team meetings and ongoing training initiatives
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of B2W products, industry trends and competitive landscape
- Assist in the planning and tactical execution of monthly and quarterly sales promotions; coordinate email campaigns and share information for improving the effectiveness of marketing content
- Work collaboratively with Sales to ensure lead qualification processes and pipeline goals are aligned, and leads are handed off and followed up in a timely fashion
- Work with the CRM administrator to optimize account, opportunity and contact record layouts and workflows, audit quality and completeness of data in lead and account records
- Promote a winning competitive and collaborative team environment; motivate individuals and the entire team to exceed objectives through leadership, coaching, best practices and career development
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements in process, efficiency and productivity
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sales management or sales development management for an enterprise software company; construction industry experience a plus
- Relevant experience in hands-on business development, driving key metrics and daily activity
- Track record of team building, and implementing productive incentive plans and SPIFFs
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Web Search, Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo and other sales intelligence and enablement tools
- Ability and willingness to learn the intricacies of B2W products and industry sectors
- Analytical and data driven
- Exceptional attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive and motivated with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude; passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Health & Dental Insurance premiums paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.