Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating software that excels at solving users business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Job Description – Full-Stack Developer
The Engineering department is looking for talented Full-Stack Developers to join our Product Development teams. This position plays a vital role in taking product backlog requests and turning them into fully functional product features.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will work with product stakeholders to develop high-quality, performant, and scalable features for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, stakeholder, and other team members on product feature development
- Write well-designed, testable code that produces high-quality and scalable product features
- Identify opportunities for leveraging or reuse of patterns and code when developing new features
- Work with Product Managers to ensure solutions meet the desired needs and requirements of our clients
- Contribute to accurate time estimates and development plans for upcoming team initiatives
- BA/BS degree in CS, CE, Web Development, or a related technical field
- Good working knowledge of the ASP.NET stack/patterns (MVC, Web API, ADO.NET, etc.)
- Knowledge of Angular4 a plus
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core 2 a plus
- Familiarity with distributed systems/services
- Familiarity/working-knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Dependable and Self-motivated team member
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches
- Full-time employment in the Portsmouth, NH office
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Energetic but professional work environment
- Company offers a variety of unique benefits, including company-paid lunches and events
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.