Quality-Assurance Testing Engineer
Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
The Quality Assurance Test Engineer is responsible for all ensuring the appropriate test coverage and execution is represented with each product change to ensure delivery of quality and performant releases. This role works closely with Product Management and Development to understand the end-user and business requirements for product enhancements and to define the needed testing. The Quality Assurance Test Engineer defines and executes manual and performance testing as needed throughout development and release cycles. This role also works closely with the Automation Team to create automated tests, and for the appropriate updates with each change cycle. The ideal candidate will have formal exposure to QA processes, experience testing web and mobile applications, and an understanding of SQL server queries.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Development Lead to ensure product changes have been thoroughly tested and meet the needs of the end-user community.
- Define testing coverage needed for each product change to ensure quality deliveries, including Manual Test Plans, Performance Testing, Automation Tests, and Release Tests.
- Creating and updating Test Cases in alignment with product changes.
- Manual and Performance Testing of product enhancements and bug fixes.
- Log, review, and work with Product Manager to appropriately triage product bugs and issues.
- Assist with investigating and testing escalated Client issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar Quality Assurance role
- Manual testing experience with web-based applications
- Proficient knowledge of Mobile application testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL Database and Queries
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum-based SDLC methodologies
- Highly motivated self-educator
- Natural troubleshooting instincts and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.