Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing customer implementation projects post-sale through pre-support. During an implementation project, you will be the main point of contact for our customers to ensure their goals are met in the areas of database customization, installation, and training. You will also be responsible for assisting our Support Team with user-based support for our products. You’ll work with clients of all ability levels, answering questions on how to use the software. The ideal candidate will have exceptional presentation and problem-solving skills, an exceptional stage presence, good phone presence, poise in challenging situations, and the energy and ambition to take ownership of each and every customer interaction. This role is based in our Portsmouth, NH office and will involve occasional travel to client sites to conduct onsite implementation and/or training and also travel to annual company conferences.
- Oversee customer implementation projects post-sale through pre-support
- Establish key milestones and a detailed implementation plan for each project
- Ensure that customer has proper technical environment for operating B2W Software
- Guide customer through improvement of current processes with the application of B2W software
- Assist customer in gathering relevant data for database population
- Develop a custom solution based on a specific understanding of customer needs and an understanding of their operational process
- Identify customer specific integration and reporting needs
- Develop specifications for custom Add-In’s and reports
- Lead customer through proper configuration and workflow of B2W Software
- Act as resource and subject matter expert as needed by other departments
- Complete projects in a timely manner, with customer fully prepared for training and go-live
- Document all communication within the project in a organized and concise manner
- Maintain continued education of B2W products as they evolve, through either company sponsored or self-initiated courses
- Develop best practice reference materials to assist other team members and customers in the use of B2W products and recommended business practices.
- Compile key insights and findings for presentation to other B2W teams (Sales, Development, Training, etc.). Report on common sources of technical issues, product understanding or questions and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with other Customer Success and Client Services members to improve communication and the transfer of data/knowledge between departments
- Stays alert to trends, patterns, or sensitive issues and communicates them to the team
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through use of the programs
- Expected to have both strong general product and technical knowledge of all of the B2W products
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to maintain an office-based schedule involving occasional travel
- College degree in a field suitable to the role
- Minimum of four years of professional experience in related field
- Solid knowledge of relational database concepts
- Highly motivated self-educator
- Natural troubleshooting instincts
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, including experience with Microsoft networking
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of knowledge bases
- Ability to work autonomously and well as part of a team
- Must hold a valid US Passport or be able to meet the requirements to obtain one for international travel.
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments; B2W is not a work remote company
- Health Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter, in Microsoft Word format
- Resume, in Microsoft Word format
- Completed Implementation Questionnaire.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.