Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing customer implementation projects post-sale through pre-support. During an implementation project, you will be the main point of contact for our customers to ensure their goals are met in the areas of database customization, installation, and training. You will also be responsible for assisting our Support Team with user-based support for our products. You’ll work with clients of all ability levels, answering questions on how to use the software. The ideal candidate will have exceptional presentation and problem-solving skills, an exceptional stage presence, good phone presence, poise in challenging situations, and the energy and ambition to take ownership of each and every customer interaction. This role is based in our Portsmouth, NH office and will involve occasional travel to client sites to conduct onsite implementation and/or training and also travel to annual company conferences.
- Perform database backups, creations, and transfers utilizing MS SQL
- Compile customer feedback to help shape future development plans
- Actively contributing to the development of training course materials and computer-based training
- Participation in the planning and presentation of training sessions at our annual User Conference
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to maintain an office-based schedule involving occasional travel
- Bachelor’s degree in a field suitable to the role
- Telephone support experience and/or a background in technical training or software implementation
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of personalities both inside and outside of the company
- Ability to understand customer concerns, to take ownership of those concerns, and to do whatever it takes to resolve those concerns
- Must hold a valid US Passport or be able to meet the requirements to obtain one for international travel
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments; B2W is not a work-remote company
- Health Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com.
- Cover letter, in Microsoft Word format
- Resume, in Microsoft Word format
- Completed Implementation Questionnaire.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.