Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
We are seeking a highly competent individual to join us as a Business Analyst for our Professional Services Team. Your primary responsibility will be managing customer requests for custom reports and add-ins (data exports/imports). You will ensure these items are well-defined and properly prioritized, communicating clear specifications of these requests to the Professional Services Development Team. You will be responsible for effectively communicating with customers to define these specifications as well as the delivery of said items to the customers. As part of this role, you will be expected to get up to speed on our product suite, which will give you more context on how to define these customer requests.
- Managing all items for the Professional Services (Reports and Add-Ins) Development Team.
- Ensuring these items are well-defined before handing off to the developers
- Closely assist customers and internal departments with the creation of specifications for the work to be done by the Professional Services Development Team
- Communicating daily and setting expectations with our customers for their requests
- Working with Client Services and the Professional Services Development Team daily
- Understanding the priority of items within the Professional Services Queue
- Daily Review of the Professional Services Queue.
- Working closely with team to help organize what work should be addressed per development sprint
- Continued B2W product knowledge a must
Qualifications & Requirements
- College degree or 1 – 3 years experience in a field suitable to the role
- Solid knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience working with a development team
- Strong knowledge of creating technical specifications
- Highly motivated self-educator
- Natural troubleshooting instincts
- Capable of staying well organized while maintaining multiple incoming communication channels
- Telephone support experience and/or a background in technical training
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of personalities both inside and outside of the company
- Highly organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to understand customer concerns, to take ownership of those concerns, and utilize the necessary resources to resolve those concerns
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments; B2W is not a work-remote company
- Health Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and long-term disability insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to hr@B2WSoftware.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
- Cover letter
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status, or any other group protected by law.