Headquartered in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, B2W Software empowers and inspires heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably. The company’s ONE Platform connects resources, workflows and data and includes advanced, unified elements to manage estimating, scheduling, field tracking, equipment maintenance, data capture and business intelligence.
The Training Specialist role is a full-time employment opportunity, operating out of B2W Software headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Training Specialists are responsible for delivering on-location training classes to construction companies getting started with B2W Software applications. The ability to maintain an aggressive travel schedule is a key requirement for this role. Other responsibilities include participation in the development of training curriculum, involvement in content planning and delivery for our annual user conference, and the creation of detailed communications back to the office based on your experiences on location at client sites.
- Deliver onsite software training to new and existing clients
- Manage job-related travel and accommodations
- Compile detailed notes for each client training session
- Communicate patterns and trends based on collective client-facing experience
- Deliver online and in-house training to new and existing clients
- Deliver internal training to new B2W Software employees
- Contribute to the development of training course materials, CBTs, and training videos
- Contribute to the planning and presentation of training sessions at annual User Conference
Qualifications & Requirements
- A qualified candidate should have extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles and must demonstrate exemplary presentation skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience in software and/or technical training
- Bachelor’s degree in a field suitable to the role
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional troubleshooting and assessment skills
- Demonstrated understanding of computers and use of software applications
- Reliable self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and a U.S. Passport (for international travel)
- Meet requirements to operate a motor vehicle in Canadian provinces
- Able to deliver between 100 and 120 onsite training days per year
- Favorable credit history required for corporate AMEX
- Health Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment); additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company (eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time; two weeks per year in year one, three weeks per year after year one
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Ten paid holidays including Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
This job involves frequent travel, flying and driving to customer sites. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. This person will be regularly required to operate a vehicle under a variety of conditions, as well as transport office equipment (computer, phone, copier, projector, and printer) in addition to personal luggage. The employee will be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to sixty (60) pounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
- Cover letter
- Completed Questionnaire (Please click for access to the questionnaire)
B2W Software is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.