Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our growing Development team. You will work with product managers, technical support, and implementation to address the needs of our clients. This role requires an articulate analytical problem solver who works well as a team and independently. The Software Engineer is responsible for hands on development work in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The software engineer will offer design and technical creativity and flexibility in order to achieve objectives as part of a development team. The software engineer will also organize and complete projects and tasks on time and in accordance to prioritization, adhering to and enhancing design, coding and quality assurance standards.
- Work with the development team to enhance and maintain B2W products. This includes coding, testing, and reviewing work by other team members.
- Report status updates to the development team on a daily basis
- Provide support to the B2W Client Services team to help resolve production issues.
- Actively contributes to the development of knowledge base articles and other internal documentation.
- Understand and follow the software development lifecycle using Agile methodology.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Design and implement software solutions using the Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in CS/CE (or related field)
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Skilled in the development of mobile, web, and desktop products in the Microsoft technology space
- Highly motivated self-educator
- Natural troubleshooting instincts
- Working knowledge of testing process/methodology
- Excellent verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Xamarin Stack
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.