Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
As a Professional Services Developer, you will work with client services to provide custom imports, exports and reports for clients. You will also collaborate with the product teams to produce and maintain standard add-ins, tools and reports. This position plays a vital role in sustaining and extending the full suite of B2W products.
- Work on the enhancements to the Data driven reports in the .Net platform using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and T-SQL
- Develop Add-Ins (application extensions) in Microsoft Visual Studio using C#. This includes designing and coding new Add-Ins as well as fixing bugs and enhancing existing Add-Ins.
- Write, edit, and optimize moderately complex T-SQL queries to generate reports that meet user needs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Visual Studio source controls to merge the code into the target branches
- Experience using version control systems (such as GitHub and Visual Studio source control) in a team environment so as to merge the code into the target branches
- Participate in an Agile (Kanban) development team to organize and prioritize tasks. This includes regular stand-ups to maintain the Code Repositories using source control, Kanban and updating the status of the Jira items (Bug Tracking Tool).
- Work within all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, functional and technical design, configuration, scripting, integration, data transformation and manipulation and documentation.
- Conduct a wide range of tests including unit testing and analyses to ensure that the reports meet customer’s standards.
- Drive Professional Services revenue by implementing customer requirements and delivering solutions by the committed date
- Collaborate with client services to collect and refine customer requirements
- Participate in formal requirement, design, and code reviews
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in CS, CE, or a related technical field
- Object Oriented Programming
- Proficiency with C# development
- Proficient in working with SQL Server 2008 and newer versions
- Understand relational database schemata and data integrity
- Query performance (indexes, normalization, etc.)
- Skilled in working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to translate client requirements into specifications
- Capacity to interact effectively with both internal and external clients
- .NET Framework (C#, VB.NET)
Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL SSIS, SSRS
Design Patterns and Practices, Unit Testing
Integration Tests Write, and execute test plans SDLC, Agile, SCRUM
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments, B2W is not a work remote company.
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.