Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
The Integration Specialist position is client-facing role within the Client Services department. This person will be the primary point of escalation for handling calls and issues pertaining to integrating our applications with other third-party systems. This role requires a strong technical background, a persistent and fearless nature when it comes to resolving complex issues, and an exceptional customer service skillset. The ideal candidate will exhibit exceptional critical thinking, presentation, and documentation skills, as well as the willingness and ability to quickly learn the functions of a variety of different tools and systems. A basic understanding of job cost accounting and construction project management are valuable advantages.
- Review all incoming integration related cases sent to the support team. Address and resolve, when possible, otherwise collect all pertinent information and escalate by setting proper customer expectations.
- Specialize in assisting clients with configuring B2W’s available integration points, including accounting data exports/imports (both automated and manual), Telematics, Web Services, and APIs.
- Support clients when an integration process fails, prioritizing correctly
- Assist clients with their rollout of new accounting software integrations, understand the requirements, and expected results of our supported integrations.
- Create documentation and ensure that published articles are comprehensive and accurate.
- Research and self-educate on various functions and interfaces of third-party applications.
- Educate other departments on existing and new integrations to enable the company to proactively address our clients’ integration needs.
- Document all communication within the project in an organized and concise manner, providing updates and next actions on all cases daily.
- Work with clients to create requirements for professional services pertaining to custom add-ins or reports. Ensuring these items are well-defined before handing off to the developers.
- Collaborate with different departments to create custom and standard integration solutions, and advocate client integration needs
- Maintain existing relationships with our third-party software development partners
- Participate in the planning and presentation of integration sessions at annual User Conference.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a field suitable to the role, or equivalent experience
- Telephone support experience and/or a background in technical troubleshooting or implementation.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with quick turnarounds.
- Skilled in interpreting customers’ concerns and requests to efficiently provide integration and sustaining assistance
- Innovative and critical thinker with an ability to quickly learn and retain new subject material.
- Self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented, time management sensitive, and comfortable leading change towards proactive solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of personalities both inside and outside of the company.
- Familiarity with relevant internet protocols (i.e., TCP / IP, HTTP, FTP, etc.).
- Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices.
- Experience with software installation and maintenance of SQL and relational databases.
- Understanding of integration patterns, microservices, messaging, and APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Project management experience within an agile environment is a plus.
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments, B2W is not a work remote company.
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.