Account Development Representative
Headquartered on the historic Portsmouth, NH, waterfront, with sales offices in Buckhead, GA’s TechRise startup center, B2W Software empowers heavy civil construction companies to win more work and complete it more profitably.
The Company’s highly differentiated ONE Platform connects people, resources, and construction workflows through interoperable software modules for estimating, scheduling and dispatching, field tracking, equipment maintenance, safety and reporting. Unlike disparate solutions, the ONE Platform is unified by a single operational database and can be rapidly deployed by contractors of all sizes on premise or in the Cloud.
B2W Software is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on professional to support our account development strategies. Success will be directly measured by your ability to develop qualified sales leads against goal, provide a warm hand off to sales, and contribute to pipeline growth. It’s also measured in professional growth, too.
Based out of our Portsmouth, NH offices, this position works directly for the Marketing department, supporting the field sales team.
- Own account development for your assigned industry vertical and/or application type
- Outbound phone-based sales lead generation
- Lead conversations with prospective buyers to advance understanding of B2W solutions and value props; identify early-stage opportunities
- Ensure quality and completeness of data in opportunity and account records, including account hierarchy
- Drive tactical planning of quarterly sales promotions as assigned
- Work with the marketing team to continually optimize lead qualification process, coordinate email campaigns and share information for the creation of marketing content
- Work with CRM administrator to optimize account, opportunity and contact record layouts and workflows; ensure price books and quote tools are up to date
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-2+ years of outbound phone-based account development with sales or customer service experience in enterprise software; college grads with related work experience are encouraged to apply
- Energetic, engaging, results-oriented professional with a passion for selling
- Excellent, active listener
- Ability and confidence to interact positively and productively with decision makers at all levels
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to research make a large volume of calls daily
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce.com, email engagement strategies and advanced Web search
- Ability to work independently, managing and executing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- We believe in full employee engagement and collaboration across departments, B2W is not a work remote company.
- Health & Dental Insurance premium paid 75% by company
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- $100,000 Life Insurance paid 100% by company: additional coverage available for purchase
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid 100% by company
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Up to five days of paid sick leave per year
- Energetic and professional work environment
- Beautiful new office building on the downtown Portsmouth waterfront with easy access to Route 95
- Satellite sales office in Buckhead, GA with easy access to GA 400
- Company-paid parking access for public parking garage
- Dress Code – business casual every day
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit the following via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.
B2W Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, basis of genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.